Tuesday 11 December 2012

The end of the course isn't the end of teaching or learning

Taking courses in the Provincial Instructor's Diploma program feels like a new beginning for me and I already feel that I'm learning so much through exploring websites and different articles.

As the semester closes, I can relate to many of the feelings that Ms. Weimer shares in this article. The connection with the students and the impact we can have on their lives can't always be judged by the grade they walk out of the building with. I hope you enjoy reading this article as much as I did.
When the Semester Ends, It Isn’t Really Over

Weimer, Maryellen, PhD. "When the Semester Ends, It Isn't Really Over | Faculty Focus." Faculty Focus When the Semester Ends It Isnt Really Over Comments. N.p., 10 Dec. 2012. Web. 11 Dec. 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment